Wednesday, December 31, 2008

TO DO LIST: 2009


Now is the time when I resolve to start doing or stop doing certain things in anticipation of a glorious new year. Begin anew, rejoice in the miraculous rebirth of self, or some other flaccid platitude.
Without further ado:
  • Get ripped like exercise crazed Navy Seal on speed.
  • Find job that leaves me creatively, emotionally, spiritually, financially, cosmically, holistically, and fundamentally satisfied.
  • Make the perfect bowl of oatmeal.
  • Begin creative writing: screenplay, novel, short story. Anything.
  • Regrow hair.
  • Lose those last nagging ten pounds.
  • Travel to a warm, salty place and chillax.
  • Prepare for the singularity.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You don't want a satisfying job. Those are for "happy" people.

Oh, and your resolutions stink! I think you should follow my lead. After all, I am brilliant, and I am always satisfied (and happy).

Anonymous said...

The perfect bowl of oatmeal sounds attainable.

Oh! and a pony! You should definitely get a pony this year.

Which means changing the name of the blog to, I'D RATHER HAVE A PONY IN FRONT OF ME.

Also, one of my resolutions is to spend less time spilling soft drinks in other people's cars. I really think I can do it this year!

Lily said...

I prefer a perfect bowl of catfood. Oh wait! Every bowl of catfood is perfect.